Friday, March 7, 2008

Pop up Ads

I noticed today that everytime i open and visit another blog,an ad will automatically pops up.It's annoying considering that i have a pop up blocker.I know it's another form of virus and i need to do something to get rid of it otherwise i will be forced to reformat my computer again which for me is just easy but i have lots of saved files here,i need to have a back up in order for me not to lose those which is very time consuming,I guess this is a job for Trend Micro House Call, it is an application for checking whether your computer has been infected by viruses,spyware of other malware.It also performs additional security checks and allows to remove detected infections.

Ok,time for me to allow Trend Micro House Call to scan my computer.

Later friends....

No comments: