Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank you for the visit

I appreciate those of you who never failed to visit my blogs including this new one.I also would like to thank those who have exchanged links with me.Unlike my other sites,i didnt put a shoutbox so i'll have full control of who post comments and avoid spammers too.But i did place a "link me up" widget so it will be easier for you and me to just put your link and i trust that in return,you will link mine on your blog sites too.During my free time,i make it a point to visit your blogs and check for something new,dont get offended if i get your attention if i see that you failed to add me up,that'll be unfair on my side.We should practice a symbiotic relationship here to avoid confusions in the end.

And to those who have already added me and i forgot to return the favor especially these days that i'm so busy,please let me know so i could add you up.So far,the only blog that i dont have a link me up widget is My Journey to Life, it used to have one but i accidentally deleted it when i was trying to get rid of those pop up ads caused by rank widgets.

Let's continue to enjoy blogging!Have a nice week Fellow Bloggers!!!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

yes, thanks for the visit too.

vivacious wife said...

thanks for dropping by bheng I am seeking where is your cbox?

Anonymous said...

been here today ate! Have a great day